Hi there,
We have been using "Netscape Directory SDK" to implement our LDAP
Server for over 5 years. Now we are upgrading to support LDAPV3. As we
use this library for server implementation, we need to process search
request from the client, and I found no easy way to do it. In your
architecture, it says you have a class LDAPSearchRequest, but the
library does not have this classs, you do have JDAPSearchRequest, but
it is for LDAP clients.

Could you provide some sample codes to implement a server side
LDAPSearchRequest, so I don't need to do all the parsing myself??

Thanks a lot,

Ming