Thanks for the info.

You know, the problem isn't really the implementation, it's the docs.
At least for me.
It appears (from the docs) that you need to specify the full path to
the cert db.  NOT THE CASE.  You must have a cert db named cert7.db and
your argument must be the full directory path that file is in.

It also seems to me that using this api and the sun one server goes
hand in hand.  If so, then the certutil.exe should only allow cert dbs
to be created with the name cert7.db.  Afterall, if that utility is
letting me create my certs with any name I want, then the supporting
api should allow me to use of them.  Or provide a path and prefix the
way the certutil does.

Thanks again.