With the recent improvements to the way the Address Book handles LDAP attributes we have now published an alpha version of the "Mozilla LDAP Address Book Schema".

The schema will work with Thunderbird 1.5 and SeaMonkey 1.0 (including all alpha, beta & release candidate versions).

The schema may be found at:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:LDAP_Address_Books

We welcome any updates or comments about the draft schema which should be posted at:

http://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews_Talk:LDAP_Address_Books_discussion

Updates to the schema will be posted at the first address with comments when it is changed. Once we firm it up a bit more, then it will be moved to somewhere more formal.

Standard8