[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am having a problem with the nsldapssl32v50.dll that comes with this.

ldapssl_client_init( "c:\\certs", NULL ) always returns -1 even when
cert7.db is present in the cert7 directory. I tried specifiying
c:\\certs\\cert7.db as well and that does not work either.

When I used the nsldapssl32v50.dll that comes with the free Softerra
LDAP  browser, the client_init call works fine.

The dll that comes from Redhat seems to be newer and larger in size
compared to the Softerra one. I am wondering if there are older
versions of this library available.

Also, the files that snldapssl32v50.dll depends on like libnspr4.dll,
nss3.dll, ssl3.dll are not included in the redhat distribution. Where
do I get the right versions of these dlls ?

NSPR - ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/nspr/releases/v4.4.1/WINNT5.0_OPT.OBJ

NSS - ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/security/nss/releases/NSS_3_9_2_RTM/WINNT4.0_OPT.OBJ

Thanks,
Kapil