I use MFCEmbed as a test container to try out new stuff for my embedding
app (almost beta and doing pretty well overall).   To play with some
profile stuff I included "nsProfileDirServiceProvider.h" and got a lot
of errors like this one (using MSVC 6):

  ./../../dist/include/string\nsTAString.h(104)  : error C2011:
'nsAString' : 'class' type redefinition.

I had a similar problem with nsIStringStream but I just changed an
include to make that work.

This doesn't happen in the last Alpha,  just  Beta 1.
I guess I'll have to play with build options.  Maybe drop XPCOM_GLUE .

Don't want to go too far on the build changes:  I'd like future versions
of my software to work with libxul--or whatever Gecko-embedding
environment becomes standard--if possible.  It would be nice if the
maintainers of the software would only have to link to a single item to do a
build and not need to know lots of Gecko internal/build details.