Hi all,

I am trying to embed mozilla firefox into the c++ application but it is having a problem that the X11 window on which it is being created is not the parent of the firefox and hence the firefox is not able to recognize the mouse clicks anc key board hits. The event loop for firefox once Run() using either spinup() or Run() functions makes it enter into the infinite loop and inititally the window receives all events but after we click outside the border the firefox chrome is not receiving events.

Please suggest how to implement an event loop in C ior c++ application where the main event loop runs for the main application but firefox can respond to the inputs(keyboard or mouse)when it gets the events.

Borland people have done that and the documentation is not clear , it is present at

http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,28199,00.html

also the wxwidgets guys say that they have done the same using a class called wxmozilla, but I am also unable to check it out clearly.

Any help or pointers are highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Himanshu

The moment I understood the answers to the questions in life....they changed questions!!!!

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.