We created a pretty large project (based on Firefox 1.0.3 code) with many JavaScript files and dynamically created JavaScript objects from hundreds of parsed XML files.

We now run into a pretty strange problem. When writing additional lines of code some methods cannot be called anymore. Calling them throws an exception. We found out that it doesn't matter in which file we add additional code or even blank lines. We get it down to one single line-break which causes the problem. When we remove the line-break everything works.

Is there any known limit of how many lines of javascript code can be used for a XUL project?

Any ideas for a workaround?

Thanks
Daniel