Hi All,
In the latest firefox source, I got a makefile.in and not makefile.win
as some threads state. I want to build winEmbed on Visual Studio.NET.
Please tell me how do I build it on this IDE?

I have built the rest of mozilla, but only the tests have failed. The
error was

make[4]: *** No rule to make target `comctl32.lib', needed by
`viewer.exe'.  Stop.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/d/firefox/mozilla/objdir/webshell/tests/viewer'
make[3]: *** [libs] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/cygdrive/d/firefox/mozilla/objdir/webshell/tests'
make[2]: *** [tier_99] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/d/firefox/mozilla/objdir'
make[1]: *** [default] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/d/firefox/mozilla/objdir'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Thanks,
Vijay