the-Forbidden wrote:
I'm new to Mozilla's Gecko, and I'm trying to incorporate it into a Visual C++ project, using the Mozilla ActivaX control in place of the IE WebControl; one problem is that it doesn't handle secure webpages. Normally the browser will go to a secure site and will sometimes get a certification prompt, this is fine; but when I switch the IE control to Mozilla, it doesn't give the certification prompt, and the page stops loading.

Is SSL and certification handled outside of Gecko, and needs to be coded manually in my app? If so, are there any existing SSL tools that I can use to make it easier?

the-Forbidden

I think I remember seeing this in another thread...you need to be sure you compile it with --enable-crypto to get this to work.

Niky Williams