On Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:15:25 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     somehow managed to type:
> There is no pay (yet) but once we get going income will be generated
> through advertisements on the site and various other services which we
> will offer, and there will surely be enough to go around.

So, you don't even have enough startup capital to pay developers, your
business plan is based around entering an already saturated market, and
your primary revenue source will be web-based advertising.

Why? Did you just decide one day that there aren't enough masochists in
the world?

Charles Miller