I'm still getting the icons for modern I had months ago. I've seen a
different set somewhere that have more color in the forward, reply and
reply-to-all buttons. Any way I can check which theme version I'm using?

This might be something to do with how I'm doing things. I have 0.9
installed on my machine, but occasionally I download the talkback
version to check on progress. I'm sure I saw different icons in the
talkback version a week or so ago but now they appear to be the old
ones. Is there something I'm missing?

Gordon