To everyone:

I've been using Mozilla off and on since the beginning, and have been
excitedly tracking your progress, longing for the day that I could use
Mozilla full time.

With the web development that I do, I need a stable environment to work
with, and especially a solid browser that can handle the demands that I put
on it.

It's with great joy that I tell you I've been running Mozilla full time for
the past week without a single problem (minus natural non-crash minor
glitches that come with running beta software).  I've been finding it to be
much more solid than Netscape 4.77 which is what I had been using, and am
thrilled to finally have a full featured, standards complient, BEAUTIFUL web
browser for Linux.

while (true) {
   print "Thank You!\n";
}

Luke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please CC me in response, I'm not subscribed.