Hi there,
     I have built a Mozilla browser on Win98 with its own custom buttons
and toolbars.  However, when I install Netscape 6, it loads with my
custom settings.  I have concluded this is because Netscape is reading
the same "Profiles" folder (possibly the "C:\Windows\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles") that my custom browser reads from/writes to.

   So my question is, if that is in fact the reason, how can I change my
custom build so that settings will be stored in a place where Netscape
will not try to read?  I assume this means changing some constant named
"Mozilla" to something more obscure.  Would this work?  Where could I do
this?

Thanks, Dave Alvarado