The cause is, as Neil guessed, the landing of the remake of the bookmarks
into an outliner. By using nightlies, you have this risk, and Mozilla is a
development browser anyways, not a final, solid, stable product (at least as
of yet).

In 2001120703, the trouble with the seperators got fixed for me. My trouble
was btw that there were four or five seperators on top of each other... all
a bit messed up. But as said, for me, it's fixed now.

Sören Kuklau