Hello,

I have encountered what I think is a classic (common?) NN bug:

When users use the back button in my sites, NN4.x does not return to
the previous scroll position of the original page.

I have read all over Bugzilla and elsewhere, and I cannot seem to find
a definitive answer with regard to NN4.x browsers for Windows.

If anyone can help me help NN remember the scroll position of the

Thanks in advance.

Luke

PS: I noticed the http://www.yahoo.com seems to do a good job managing
scroll position.  I've scrolled towards the bottom of the page,
clicked on "Social Science" for example, then clicked back, and NN4.78
for Windows put me right back where I left off.