Hello.

I would very much like to add the "-fomit-frame-pointer" compiler switch to
my Mozilla build (GNU compiler, Linux client) but cannot because it breaks
the "regxpcom" program.  The program segfaults when run if it was built
with this compiler switch.  So how can I specify the compiler switches used
to build this program only?

I've looked in  ~/xpcom/tools/registry/ and see a couple makefiles.  As
none of them actually specify the regxpcom build, I assume that the build
params are implicit in another makefile.

So how can I specific compiler switches for recxpcom that differ from the
overall build of Mozilla?

Thanks.