Garth Almgren wrote:
> I was just browsing Bugzilla when I noticed one of my pet peeve bugs

Annoys the hell out of me too!

> (which I can't find the number for anymore) has disappeared in the build
> I'm using (2002032203 Win32)! Yay!
>
> It was the bug where the first scrolling listbox on a page (typically
> the CC list on Bugzilla) would steal the scrollwheel focus and wouldn't
> relinquish until that list was off the page.

I've just done a CVS build (W2K) and I still have the problem ;-(

> To whoever managed to fix that one - THANKS! I really appreciate it!

Anyone know the bug number?

--
"I would rather gnaw my leg off, pack the bleeding stump with salt,
  and run in a circle on broken glass than have to deal with any

Anti-spam e-mail address, change _AT_, sorry for the inconvenience