Mpt uses an @mozilla.org.uk address. <http://www.mozilla.org.uk/>

> What would it take to have something like this?

For someone to register the mozmail.org domain and set up a forwarding
service. :-) I wouldn't expect AOL to pay for it, but mozilla.org
doesn't seem to have anything against mozillanews.org or mozdev.org
using the name "Mozilla", so I don't think they would mind mozmail.org
either.

[Followup-To set to n.p.m.general.]

/Jonas