Nigel L wrote:
> Only after restarting does the
> Quick Launch icon appear, but once I exit Moz Quick Launch, it is gone
> for good -- restarting Mozilla doesn't bring back the Quick Launch
> lizard.

   Rgds,
> Nigel L

not sure if I'm talking about the same problem, but I had trouble
getting quick launch to stay active between sessions also.  It looks
like if you clear and re-check the quick launch button in
Preferences/advanced, it at least runs quick launch.  It still doesn't
appear to restart when Mozilla is restarted, though.  I not clear on why
you're exiting quick launch in the first place -- is it when you're
switching back and forth between Netscape and Mozilla?  Or when you're
rebooting?  Or just to get it out of memory when not in use?