Brad Johnson wrote:
> I can only conclude that ActiveState has either screwed up or is
> thumbing its nose at the MPL.

My apologies for not responding to this yet. I'll pass this on to
mozilla.org staff.

> I don't even know what the implications are for the dual-licensed GPL
> code.

It's not clear that there are any. I believe the main question at hand
is whether ActiveState is properly complying with the terms of the MPL
(and NPL). Regarding dual-licensed code, it's always been my opinion
that if a distributor of dual-licensed code complies with the MPL (or
NPL) terms in their own use of the code then they are not any obligation
to comply with the GPL terms at the same time.

Frank
--
Frank Hecker            work: http://www.collab.net/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        home: http://www.hecker.org/