On Saturday 25 June 2005 12:16, Jeroen van Iddekinge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got the following mail in mine Thunderbird (1.0 linux) email box.
> what the hell is it? It doesn't event have a proper header (no
> 'receaved' etc.. header)
> Is it a bug or a virus?

No, accidental usage?!  Someone is experimenting
with a spam package, and they've mistyped the
command and accidentally mailed a script that does
some part of it to all the recipients in their spam list.

(That's a *guess*, I've seen a number of cases where
people who don't know much go and buy cheap
but simple spam packages in order to do mass
mailings, and the results are ... chaotic.)

iang
--
Advances in Financial Cryptography, Issue 1:
   https://www.financialcryptography.com/mt/archives/000458.html