On 08/11/05 10:00, Bob Chauvin ( Paix dehors ) wrote:
Can anyone verify that the Firefox pw maanger d/n work with Yahoo? Specifically, I use the https site to log-in, but Firefox doesn't prompt.

Older versions of FF would prompt AFTER I had type my username/password and clicked the submit button.

Yahoo! sets the form so the password manager will ignore it. There's a "Remember Password" bookmarklet that should make the password manager work, but I don't have the link to it.

--
Replace the point in my email address with a period to reply. ;-)