Planet Internet Nieuws wrote:
I'm currently writing a .NET application and I run into a problem using multi-tab browsers (like FireFox). I'm using the unique ASP.NET session-id to keep track of security issues with a logged-in user. The session id is one-on-one with his/her security account. However, when using 2 tabs in FireFox, one session-id is used by both tabs. It undermines my procedures. How can I deal with this problem? How do I make each tab-session unique?

Store a session cookie with that session id and check if that cookie is stored ;)

Michael