-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of CT Burnette
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:27 PM
To: MP3 encoders development list
Subject: [mp3encoder] Pseudo Streaming

Hi All,

We are nearly there with our site. I've got the equipment to convert the
files to a wav format, but now I want to load the file for listening using
pseudo streaming. Any one have experience with this??

--
Mrs. Burnette
Executive Director/Founder

http://www.eset.com