Hi,
I am trying to understand and use the epsilon-input-file function in
mpb.  More specifically, I would like to compute the bands using a h5 in
cartesian units.  To give it a try, I run the diamond.ctl and then reuse
the epsilon.h5 outputted... the bands I obtain are the same probably
within numerical error.  Then if I use mpb-data -r epsilon.h5 to convert
it to rectangular basis, and rerun then mpb crashes with

ERROR: non positive-definite dielectric tensor
CHECK failure on line 421 of mpb.c: invalid dielectric function

I know I should probably use a combination of cartesian->lattice
functions somehow but I am confused on how to enable this calculation
using the epsilon file in cartesian units.

Could someone help me figure out the changes necessary to make to the
diamon.ctl example file in order to obtain the right results with the
rectangular epsilon.h5 file?

Best regards,
Nic