Dear Prof. Johnson and mpb friends,
I am new to the mpb programming. I found discrepancy of my output band diagrams
by constructing a line defect in PhC slab structure based on rectangular and
triangular lattice supercells.
The code using triangular lattice is based on modifying "line-defect.ctl" and
"hole-slab.ctl". I would like to output band diagram along the defect direction
(Gamma-K').
I am attaching my codes and the output band diagrams are via these links:
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~xs58/mpb/Graph1.jpg
http://pantheon.yale.edu/~xs58/mpb/Graph2.jpg
Can someone please help me identify the reason?
Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
-Xiankai