 From: yogesh <phy.yog...@gmail.com>
To: mpb-discuss@ab-initio.mit.edu; meep-disc...@ab-initio.mit.edu
Sent: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 11:46
Subject: [Meep-discuss] libctl for mpb and meep in higher versions of ubuntu 11
and 12

Dear MPB and MEEP users,

We may know that installing mpb and meep in ubuntu version is very easy, as it
can be done with the help of synaptic package manager. However, recently, I
have installed it on higher version of ubuntu like 11 and 12. There I faced
problem due to higher version of libctl3-3.1.0-5, where mpb and meep failed to
work (error:  missing file) . To sort out this, I have manually installed
libctl3-3.1.0.2. This works fine and fix the problem. I want to know, whether
this is the only solution or any other method is there for it ?. If we use the
older version, the up-gradation need to be stopped in order use meep and mpb.

Any solution. Please share it.

Thanking you and with best regards,

--
N. Yogesh.