Sir,

I have to design a structure with SOI as substrate and Si layer over it
with air holes etched.my aim is to achieve slow light .

I have used extension code available on net for Dispersion calculation. I
am having trouble understanding the output of the extension code.I tried
running the code with some changes according to my ctl file I am getting
outputs attached in file named group index. please guide as I am getting
confusing(-ve group index values)  results.if u can provide an email
address iwould like to mail my results and ctl file