Dear Steve and mpb community

I am looking to calculate DOS of a 3D PC. I have tried the file .scm but it
shows a high density at zero and some low frequencies. I have tried a few
samples ( photonic crystal structures, even I tried diamond.ctl) and all of
them have the same problem. So I prefer working with two approaches
(Generalized-Gilat-Raubenheimer (GGR) method and tetrahedron (Tr) method).

The problem is how can I use these two methods to sweep the results  (DOS)
between two symmetry points ( like Gamma-L )not whole the Brilluion zone?

Thanks,

Regards