On 2017/10/23 22:01, Tim Curtis <t...@moodeaudio.org> wrote:
> Hi Max,
>
> I uploaded GPLv3 offer letter and updated moodeaudio.org
> <http://moodeaudio.org/> to provide ???Sources??? and ???Contribs??? links in
> the Purchase section You might have to refresh your Browser to see the update
> page.

That's a good start, because this solves one formal problem, which
however was of no particular importance to me.

And now I'd like to take advantage of this offer, as I already wrote
in my first email to you.  And as I already wrote as well, the tarball
offered by you does not contain the full source code, but only a tiny
fraction of what I requested.

Until full compliance with the terms of the GPL is reached, I hereby
ask you to stop distributing and selling my copyrighted work due to
license termination (according to GPLv2 section 4).  Any further
distribution constitutes a violation of my copyright.

Regards,
Max Kellermann