There are several licenses compatible with GPLv2, for example BSD 2-clause
or LGPLv2. But I'm not a lawyer, I can't give you legal advice - I'm just a
hacker, and I care that commercial entities like you respect the MPD
license. I'm disappointed by your behavior so far, because you already
violated the GPL (and my copyright).

I already told you twice that your MPD source doesn't match your binary.
The rules of the GPL mandate that you must provide the matching source code
for all binaries you distribute. If you can't follow those rules, then your
license is terminated automatically, making your product illegal.

Now I could tell you how I verified the mismatch, but then you'd change
that one piece in the source, and we're going to play endless whack-a-mole
where I can only lose. That's a poor way of solving something that is
naturally only your problem. So no, sorry, I can't let you know right now.
It's your turn, not mine. You need to resolve your copyright problem. I am
the victim, not the defendant.