Max,

Our software guys are re-writing our code to be sure there are no issues with
MPD. We will e-mail the source code for MPD when it is completed and tested.
They tell me it will be the end of the month.

I am asking for forgiveness for any current and past violations of GPL
compliance. It was in no way intentional, and we sincerely apologize.  We
had/have no malicious intent, only ignorance to the GPL.  We have no way of
stopping usage of code within the boxes already in the field, only correcting
and pushing new code to all boxes once we finish with the changes/compliance.
Our intent is to be as transparent as possible and follow any and all rules. As
mentioned above, it is being corrected as soon as possible. Once released all
units are updated and all previous versions of software are gone. We are not
going to release any source code involving our third party partners as this
would be clear violations of our agreements with them. This should be respected
from any perspective because to do so would  knowingly put us in violation of
various agreements. As noted, any violation of the GPL was clearly
unintentional, and our intention is to rectify it as soon as we possibly can.

We do appreciate your patience.

Sincerely,

Billy Wright | President | LinkedIn
CARY AUDIO
6301 Chapel Hill Road | Raleigh, NC 27607
919-355-0010 PHONE
www.caryaudio.com
www.aebycary.com

Click here to sign up to receive our monthly enewsletters!