Billy Wright,

you are still selling the DMS-500 with my copyrighted work, without
having a license.  And you are advertising new products which include
my copyrighted work.

I urge you to STOP SELLING ANY PRODDUCTS WITH MUSIC PLAYER DAEMON
**IMMEDIATELY**.

Your ignorance and dishonesty makes me really angry.  It looks like
you just want to hold me back with your lies, and you don't really
want to solve the problem.  Maybe you think you can get away with
that, but you won't.  Copyright law is on my side.  You overestimate
my patience and you underestimate my will to prosecute your piracy.

Weeks ago, I asked you to make a suggestion how to repair the damage
you have caused, but you never replied to that.  And you continue to
cause more damage, willfully.

And I still don't have the source code.

Everything you do is wrong, from the bottom.

Next week, I'll contact a lawyer to bring your case to court.  You
know this will not end well.

This is your very last chance to repair this quickly, without
expensive legal people.