Hi all,

Please remember that tomorrow (Monday) is the last day for official
announcements of readings and ballots. Please send them to whole list (with
link to the issue, the PR and/or a proposed PDF). Several of them are also on
the agenda at:

http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/02/agenda
<http://mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/02/agenda>

Those that are complete with Issue number and link, I consider announced at
this point.

As for the logistics:
- Please register as soon as you can - this will help local logistics
- Fab organized a room block for us - if we want to take advantage of this,
please do so by 2/16

Thanks!

Martin

—
Prof. Dr. Martin Schulz, Lehrstuhl für Rechnertechnik und Rechnerorganisation
Fakultät für Informatik, TU-München, Boltzmannstraße 3, D-85748 Garching
Email: schu...@in.tum.de