Hi all,

The MPI Forum June meeting is coming up soon and hence we need to make the
usual arrangements. A preliminary agenda  and is up and and so are the
logistics information.

We also have a registration link up and running - please register as soon as
possible, as this will help with access and catering.

As for the technical side: the cutoff for ballot and reading announcements is
May 28th - please announce all needed items to the list and I will add them to
the agenda. Further, WG chairs, please let me know what WG you need and what
additional plenary items you would like to see.

Two additional notes:
- The June meeting is traditionally the meeting during which we decide on times
and locations for the following year. If you are aware of any particular
conflicts that we should avoid, please let me know, preferrably before the
meeting. Also, if you have a suggestion for a location or - even better - are
willing to host, please let me know as well.

- We decided to publish a draft version of the standard for SC in November -
since this is the first time, we should start with the preparations for this.
WG chairs, please look over the completed issues in your area - we should
consolidate them and get an overview of what we want to put out.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Before the Forum meeting, we still have one virtual call scheduled on 5/30
at 1pm Central Time - Puri will lead us through discussions on language
bindings for MPI.

—
Email: schu...@in.tum.de