Hi all,

With two weeks to go, today is the final day to announce any readings or
ballots. If you have an item that fits in this, please post it to the entire
list. Other agenda additions, please send to me, but also soon.

I put what I have so far to the agenda page:
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2018/12/agenda

Tony: I saw your email and added it, but GitHub updates seem to be slow right
now.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Email: schu...@in.tum.de