Hi all,

The March MPI forum is getting closer and I hope that many of you will make it.

The registration is open at:
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/03/logistics
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/03/logistics>
Please register as soon as possible, to make logistics easier. Note, we had to
charge $200 this time, but there will also be some lunch on Thursday due to the
other events.

As you have seen in the previous emails, the format is a bit different this
time: in order to make progress with the various large topics, we are skipping
working groups this time and going for plenaries only. We ran out of time the
last few meetings and that is blocking our progress on MPI-4. I also would like
to look at the state of things at the end of the meeting and have a discussion
on the timeline.

To help with this, I have the following requests:

- Please let me know, whether you have any topics for the plenary as soon as
possible.
- If you are proposing a reading, it would be great to aim at publishing it
before the 2 week deadline (1-2 earlier would be great), to allow for early
comments (I know, this won’t be possible in all cases, but it would be nice if
it would work for some).
- Please look at the proposed text before the meeting and, in case it is posted
before the 2 week mark, try to send comments before the deadline to allow for
updates.

Also, if you still would like WG time outside the forum times, let me and Tony
know and we will see what can be done.

Finally, consider attending the attached events and plan your travel
accordingly. More information on this is on our agenda page:
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/03/agenda
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/03/agenda>

Thanks!

Martin