Hi, Here is the almost final MPI Beyond Inaugural Workshop agenda with further
updates coming ... Thursday, March 7 at 2pm-Friday at 3pm...

https://www.utc.edu/simcenter/mpi-beyond-workshop.php

We can still accept attendees not coming to the forum meeting ; contact me if
you plan to attend this only ... all Forum attendees are already included if
they can stay ...

Thanks
Tony Skjellum

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
205-807-4968

On Feb 20, 2019, at 6:26 PM, Martin Schulz via mpi-forum