Hi Wesley,

Suggested ticket 0. Do we need a reading? If the chapter committee chair
agrees, can we just move straight to requesting that the document editor merges
this pull request without using plenary time?

Cheers,
Dan.
ā€”
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
d.hol...@epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.hol...@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
ā€”
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with
registration number SC005336.
ā€”

On 6 Mar 2019, at 16:36, Wesley Bland via mpi-forum