Hi all,

Just a reminder - tomorrow, Wednesday 3/27 will be our next virtual meeting for
the MPI forum at 10am CT. The dial-in information is linked from

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/

But please be aware that we had to change the Webex Link - if you have an old
one bookmarked for this series, it won’t work anymore.

Tomorrow, we will have two topics and the call is scheduled for 2h: the first
hour will be on MPI_T events, especially the count/timestamp discussions, the
second hour will be on terms and conventions.

Thanks,

Martin

PS: Note that the US is on daylight savings time, Europe is not (yet) - hence
the time difference is one hour less than usual. I have to admit, though, I
don’t know the impact on other areas of the world, in particular Japan, so
please double check.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de