Hi Martin,

The hardware topologies WG is likely to use some meeting time.
I'll arrive on Monday, so anytime from Tuesday will do.

Thanks,

Guillaume

On 5/14/19 6:47 AM, Martin Schulz via mpi-forum wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to all who have already sent out reading and ballot announcements.

Just a reminder - today (Tuesday May 14th) is the last day to add anything, as
the forum this time starts on the Tuesday in two weeks. Please send everything
to the list.

Also, if any WG has further meeting time requests (for WG or plenary time)
please let me know as well. I will compile all requests and create an agenda
tomorrow.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: Please don‘t forget to register to help with building access and catering
logistics.

Sent from my iPad