Hi all,

I have posted the tentative agenda for the upcoming meeting. Since we have
quite some plenary requests, I we need to keep the WG time to one day in total,
which I have (due to room availability reasons) scheduled for Tuesday and
Wednesday afternoon - i.e., Wednesday morning is plenary time. This does mean
that we are currently 3 way with WGs on Wednesday afternoon, which I hope will
work out, worst case using the open discussion areas in the building. However,
all WGs, please take a look at the schedule and let me know if you actually
intend to use the whole time allotted or if we can shorten some.

As for plenaries, I think I caught all requests, but please double check and
let me know if there are discrepancies. As for the order

Thanks and see you soon,

Martin

PS: Please don’t forget to register in the next few days or you won’t get into
the building.

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de