Hi all,

As listed on the agenda, we will start tomorrow at 8:30 local time with a
plenary session. The rooms will be available starting at 8am and we hope/assume
breakfast as well.

However, as some attendees had problems with their flights we will have to
shuffle the order of the plenaries a bit. If one of the readings is ready to go
early (i.e., tomorrow first thing), please let me know.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de