Hi all,

Just as a quick reminder, we are having our second virtual MPI forum meeting
today, Wednesday June 12 at the usual time 10am Central US time. Dan will cover
the changes to the MPI Session ticket, in particular the changes outside
Chapter 10 we had to skip last week.

Please keep in mind, that this is intended as one of the final times we go over
this ticket in detail so we can move forward on integrating that into MPI 4.0.
If you have interest in this topic, please try to attend or try to look at the
document and send Dan comments directly. We will also record the meeting again.

The connection information is at

https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/virtual_meetings/>

Behind the GitHub login.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de