Hi all,

I would like to get an early(er) start on planning the forum meeting in
September to make sure we allocate enough time to readings, which are
necessary/intended for MPI 4.0. A skeleton agenda is now on the web, but I
still have to fill in the details. For this I would like to

A) ask all WG chairs to let me know if they would like WG time at the Zürich
meeting and how long
B) ask all WG chairs and/or other ticket proposers to send me any intentions
for readings and votes.

The latter doesn’t have to be final, yet, and the text version to be read/voted
on must still be distributed at most 2 weeks before the meeting, but it would
help lay out the schedule.

Thanks!

Martin

PS: As a note to all, please keep in mind that all our schedules for MPI 4.0
are built on the idea of reaching quorum in Zürich - hence, I would strongly
encourage everyone to attend (or send a representative). Thanks!

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de