Hi all,

If you are planning to attend the forum meeting in Zürich, but haven’t
registered, yet, please register as soon as possible so we can get an accurate
head-count to determine catering and quorum. The link is at:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/09/logistics
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2019/09/logistics>

And the registration itself is at:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-zurich-switzerland-tickets-69239799103
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mpi-forum-zurich-switzerland-tickets-69239799103>

If you are planning to attend, but for some reason cannot register, yet, please
let us (Wesley, Rich and me) know as well, so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de