Hi Marc-Andre,

Thanks for catching this - I indeed meant in “NO particular order”. I think
this will depend on how much time we have left in the virtual meetings and
where the working groups had been able to make independent progress.

Thanks,

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de