Hi all,

We won’t have a virtual meeting today - please consider, though, to join the
persistence WG, which meets in 30min and will work on the partitioned
communication proposal (see Tony’s email from a few minutes ago).

We will meet next week (Wednesday, usual time 10am US CT) to discuss the final
changes to the MPI Sessions proposal before the (hopefully!) final reading in
December. Dan and Howard will post the latest changes before that - please take
a look at this and join the meeting next week if at all possible, so we can
ensure a smooth reading in December.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de