Hi all,

Since we don't have any particular topic lined up, we'll have no MPI Forum
virtual meeting today (8/18). The next meeting will be next Wednesday - we'll
again talk about minor clean-up issues for MPI 4.1. Specifically, Bill has
several items he would like to go through. If there are other topics, please
let Wesley and me know.

Thanks!

Martin

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schu...@in.tum.de