The problem I have is that numbers have become so big that I can’t store
them in my RAM. Is there a way I can smartly write portions of my number to
the hard disk and load them when needed?

Essentially what I want is that when the RAM is full, just write to the
disk and load is automatically without me writing the logic of disk
read/write.